|Home||» Products||» Lightning Arrestors||» Lightning Arrestors|
Following the principles of honesty in all our business operations, we are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Lightning Arrestors. Offered range is installed in electrical power systems and telecommunications systems to protect the systems from the damaging effects of lightning. Entire range is manufactured by using optimum quality raw materials by following high industrial norms. Our product range of Lightning Arrestors is known for its durable quality and economic nature.
- Rust proof
- Low maintenance
- Sturdy built
|Guaranteed Technical Particulars for 12 KV Lightning Arrestors|
|S. No||Particulars||Technical Particulars|
|1||Name of manufacturer||M/s. Jaipuria Brothers Electricals Pvt. Ltd., Delhi|
|2||Arrestor class & type||Distribution class MMD-12 Single phase|
|3||Applicable standard||IEC 60099 -4-2001|
|4||Rated arrestor voltage||12 KV|
|5||Rated frequency||50 Hz|
|6||Max. Continuous operating voltage (MCOV)||10 KV rms|
|7||Nominal Discharge current with 8/20 micro second wave||10 KA peak|
|8||Line discharge class||Distribution class|
|9||Ratio of switching impulse residual voltage to rated voltage of arrestor||2.5|
|10||Minimum energy discharge capability||1 KJ /KV|
|11||Max. switching current impulse residual voltage at|
|12||Maximum residual voltage with one micro second current wave at|
|i)||10 KA||41 KV peak|
|ii)||5 KA||38 KV peak|
|13||Max. residual voltage with 8/20 (KV peak) micro second wave.|
|ii)||5 KA||38 KV peak|
|iii)||10 KA||41 KV peak|
|iv)||20 KA||52 KV peak|
|14||Fault current for one sec. at arrestor location||40 KA rms|
|15||Lightning impulse withstand voltage of arrestor housing with 1.2/50 micro second wave||75 KV peak|
|16||One minuter power frequency withstand voltage of arrestor housing (dry/wet) (KV rms)||28 KV rms|
|17||Partial discharge (pc) at 1.05 times MCOV||Less than 50 pc|
|18||High current short duration impulse with stand level with 4/10 micro second wave||65 KV peak|
|19||Pressure relief current (KA rms)||With disconnecter|
|20||Over voltage withstand capability -KV|
|a)||100 seconds.||12.9 KV|
|b)||10 seconds.||12.9 KV|
|c)||1 seconds.||13.5 KV|
|d)||0.1 seconds.||14.1 KV|
|21a)||Reference voltage||12 KV rms|
|b)||Reference current||1 MA|
|22a)||Numbers of unit per phase and rating of each unit||Single|
|b)||Unit rating of non linear resistors||12 KV rms|
|c)||Numbers of non linear resistors per unit||3.5|
|d)||Dimensions of nonlinear resistors disk (height & dia.)||33 mm x 41 mm|
|23||Assembling position of the unit (for multi unit arrestors)||NA|
|24||Minimum total creepage distance (mm)||300 mm|
|25||Leakage current (mA)||1 mA|
|26||Total weight of arrestor||4.2 Kg. (apprx.)|
|27||Maximum cantilever strength of arrestor (including wind load)||5 KN|
|28||Overall height of surge arrestor (mm)||388 mm|
|29||Maximum distance recommended from equipment be protected by surge arrestor (mm)||As per drawing to be approved|
|30||Minimum distance between grounded object (mm)||As per drawing to be approved|
|31||Minimum distance between arrestor phase legs (mm)||As per drawing to be approved|
|32||Type of arrestor housing (porcelain)||Hollow porcelain|
- Characteristics of metal oxide resistors is such that excellent surge protection is obtained, while the current passed at continuous operating voltages is of approximately 1 map magnitude. This small and continuous current is predominantly capacitive and performs a useful voltages grading function, with negligible wattage dissipation.
- JBEPL range of surge arrestors consist of a stack of zinc oxide discs encapsulated in heat shrinkable sleeve, arranged in a hermetically sealed porcelain housing, a combination which provides excellent protection characteristics and temporary over voltage capability.
- Reliability and durability are greatly enhanced by the fact the JBEPL gapless arrestors have no follow current and constitute fewer components. Also, change in voltage distribution,often caused by the contamination of porcelain housing, does not give rise to any problems.
- Possibility of failure due to moisture ingress is eliminated through proper end sealing.
- Due to its compact size and minimum weight JEEPL arrestor facilities easy transportation and installation.
Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!
JAIPURIA BROTHERS ELECTRICALS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.